This week has been stressful for me, due to having about 73 irons and only one fire. I do this quite often to myself and have no one to blame for this stress except myself. It did seem quite timely that I received an email message from a church friend who, too, is a stressed woman. Her email was full of bumper sticker quotes for women who are under stress. I thought I would share some of my favorite ones with you this month.
1. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
2. I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
3. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
4. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
5. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
6. I'm just working here until a good fast-food job opens up.
So the next time you start to feel the stress, try to remember some of these grand sayings and LAUGH! It will do you a ton of good!